Friday, November 28, 2014

Wacom Cintiq 12wx for sale (by Scott Hennessy)

Hey, fellow classmates! I'm just putting this up in case anyone is interested!

I am currently selling my Wacom Cintiq 12wx, which, if you didn't know, is a drawing tablet with a 12" (ish) screen that you can draw/paint directly onto  - - It also acts as a second monitor when you aren't using it for painting (awesome for Netflix lovers that want to game at the same time), and can be toggled back and forth to be used like your Intuos, or Bamboo, or what ever you're using.

Its in good shape, and I have everything it came with, except extra niblets (the little bits that go into your stylus pen).  I even have an adaptor for those using an apple computer. Just an FYI, it isn't exactly the most portable piece of equipment since it requires a few chords, and power supply, so I imagine you won't be bringing it to school or class, but if you have the room on a desk at home, its really great.

From what I've seen, used 12wx tablets run at about 500 dollars, but I'm currently asking for 400.

Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott! I might be interested! is there any way i could see/try it some time? my email is lya94@yahoo.com if that would be an easier way to contact me.

    ReplyDelete