Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Lya Yang - Elf

I had way too much fun with this assignment, I have literally been waiting all semester to paint faces. I think i might have been a little bit over-ambitious with what i wanted to include though, and ended up not finishing all the details and overall color adjustments that i would have liked. I think the head piece looks a little incomplete because of it, and the silhouette is rather boring. (I thought it was fine but now that i've put it online for people to see i'm suddenly finding all these nitpicky details i want to change. ugh.) Photoshop has also crashed on me at least ten times the past two days which made everything really frustrating, and I still suck at any kind of landscape, but...anyways...
Thank you Mark, I had a lot of fun this semester and I feel like I've learned a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment